CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-204

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I'm all for a robust debate and appreciate the variety of views, even those from non-shareholders expressing their (repeated) concern for us holders who are hurting.

Thank you, however, I cannot help but notice the debate has somewhat degraded into a seemingly personal attack and now borderline racist. The collective "be careful" views have been expressed and your warnings duly noted, overshadowed only by the fear that I may never recover the half a million dollars my family has lost to date with the current management and their plan (Browns/Twitter/Other).

I think SH's are mature enough to make up their own minds in due course when it comes time to vote. I sincerely welcome anything factual the non-holder "be careful" alliance could offer the group.

To my view, Mrs Stoaty coming onto the board is no foregone conclusion. Mrs Stoaty is a nomination, which will be voted on in due course, like the other nominations for board replacements/removals. If you don't like the nomination/removal, then vote nay. It really is that simple. Of course, to have a vote, you have to own some shares..

From the limited research I have done - and I could be mistaken - Mrs Stoaty is a forensic accountant and is one of the largest shareholders of CLA. I'm sure that should the 249D get up and it goes to a vote, there will be a complete bio of Mrs Stoaty and the other potential directors with which people can make their own assessments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $312 29.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 17959465 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 519185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 164500
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.