CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Hello All,It has taken me a while as I wanted to go through all...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hello All,

It has taken me a while as I wanted to go through all of the posts at BGS.ASX (now MLL.ASX). I wanted to learn from that experience and also take some more time to read what has happened at CLA.ASX.

It was not until later in the BGS.ASX process that the requisitioning members put forward their plan. @fooca has admitted he is was a leader and would have had a constant dialogue with other RM members. Brendan Borg is a director and was also part of the removal of directors at BGS.

Shareholders have a right here to be upset. When members brought forward the action successfully at BGS. If we look at the key differences between BGS and CLA - the following shows that CLA is in a far worst situation than BGS was when the action was brought.

1. The share price had only fallen backwards 30% not 95% as has happened here at CLA.
    2. The board of BGS at the time was 100% focused on the project. Unlike the board at CLA that has full-time interests at other projects and companies. It is critical to have your critical executives 100% focused on the asset and its development. Too many fingers in too many pies creates a mess across multiple companies.
    3. The BGS board had not stuffed up the scoping study - they had released it with ASX permission with all numbers attached. The BGS board had not stuffed up the drilling program nor method to process the material. CLA board was not allowed by the ASX to release this information. Your executives are meant to be professionals that can navigate this process and to date have completely and utterly failed.

Yes the share price might fall further, that is always a possibility vs. the high chance that under current management the status quo continues and shareholder bleed from a thousand minor but in totality fatal cuts.

I wish all holders here the best of luck with whatever the final outcome is. Be very careful who you listen to as I have pointed out factually vs another posters emotive rants the facts and opinions of shareholders bringing this action have real merit or it would never have gotten up in the first place.

Be exceptionally careful of people that appear to be ASIC or Corps Law experts. These people are just cut and paste experts and that is all.

Take control of your own destiny.
    Pink.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.109K 646.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17279466 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5579602 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 23923
Last updated 10.13am 06/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.