LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Notice received under section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-12

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Maccap, I think you need to look up “management” in the dictionary and no, I am not joking. You and anyone else who thinks this company has any sort of future under the current arseclown leadership needs to face reality. They just have absolutely no idea what they are doing and the list of failures is longer than anyone’s arm! I have no doubt whatsoever that if the current management is left in place then the company will be in administration within 18 months, probably 12 months. Just look at the balance sheet, the cash burn and the complete inability to sustainably cut costs or grow revenue. Regal can see the writing on the wall and are rightfully pushing for massive managerial change. Would I be happy with $0.07 in a takeover? Not really, but I’d rather take that and presumably end up with shares in BTH where the management has the market’s respect and the stock could quite feasibly go up several fold over the next few years than hold onto LVT shares that are clearly heading towards zero value.

Karl et al know this and are obviously trying to get a better deal, probably a better one for themselves and not all shareholders as per usual so they can keep their snouts in the trough! We’ll just have to see how things play out but LVT’s bargaining power is non-existent so I won’t be holding my breath for much. The number one objective needs to be to get rid of current management - without that the stock will be worthless. I can’t really put it any simpler than that.

I was going to post something about how to vote for the AGM but I’m pretty sure it is a foregone conclusion that there will be a second strike on the remuneration report after the disastrous performance of the past year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.