IPD 1.49% 6.6¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Notice received under section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-55

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    While I 100% agree a Board revitalisation is a great idea, and I find the seemingly passive role of the current Chair through a period of slow progress and outrageously high US salaries to a 'boy's club', my initial thoughts would be getting a new and vibrant, experienced Chair. (a David Williams type)

Also need to be comfortable that a slate of new Directors are robust enough to then act independent of small group of shareholders who are catalyst for the changes, though today I am grateful for that catalyst.

I am somewhat underwhelmed and remain to be convinced these putative new Directors are the way to go.

I have (yet) no knowledge of Nano but presume there was a driving CEO and Chair. I don't readily attribute that strategic experience and outcome to the CFO/CoSec!

IPD needs a business strategy. It may never have a sophisticated debt financing structure. Is M Grant the putative Chair? Has he any experience as a listed Director?

Will be watching this closely, and suspect I am fairly closely aligned with this catalytic group of shareholders, in terms of frustration and intent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $133.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ $142.4K 2.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311608 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 26500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.