IPD 4.00% 4.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Notice received under section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-57

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    I nearly didn’t give you a thumbs up - as usually do & do whether agree or not fully with everything a posters writes .

But if overall worthy points included + adds to worthwhile discussion and information and perspective, even if might not agree with all, I usually ‘like’ .

However only re David W I disagreed, though understand your meaning and you don’t mean him personally, you mean in type of leader and traits. I would not wish him as chairman, much as he is an absolute powerhouse propellor and force to reckon with if chooses to onboard into a company.

A notable very worthy trait of David W is that he is only ever invested in about 5 companies maximum at any time.
    He gives full clout and support + impetus into these only ~5, if involved.
    He believes this how he best can make a real difference including especially financially ultimately for all as well as himself.

He is a strong and tough leader yes. My impressions.
    Past interviews available to watch with him in youtube, are very worthwhile viewing .

All the best to holders.
    It is extraordinary and some humour in that all of these people with very notable past company and development associations, main Australian biotech company directorships and management roles, CSIRO association & intimate medical device technology development in association with companies I also very much believe in- are putting themselves forwards , & seeking to be aboard IPD board and management.

But more the fact that they own significant numbers of shares in IPD !! This is fantastic
    Last edited by Aqua65: 03/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $325.2K 6.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 206000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.