NTU 5.71% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

. "why you think the Chinese are so motivated to influence NTU"...

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670

"why you think the Chinese are so motivated to influence NTU"

I can only take an uneducated guess that they would like to possibly alter the current agreement with ilu and supply product into China, as this is what they do in others of their investments.
    I can't see that they would be looking for a greater holding in view that the ilu deal would be a more worthy return on investment.
    Maybe they would get a great price into China (for themselves) whilst NTU is drip fed and just able to keep afloat.

"Why do you think they are they so set on removing the current Chairperson"

Do they perceive that NC had some part in the FIRB's decision back in March.
    Has he pissed them off, maybe the ilu deal, thorn in ones side, or are they simply out for (if possible) control in the Co that would be to their financial benefit. Tis just business.
    Both Hui Yun Chen and Yun Zhen Ma granted Wilkes Holdings Pty option to acquire an added total of 200,000,000 shares @ $0.10 the option expiry date was 30/11/2023

"when NTU are doing so well with the current leadership team strategies?"

Current management has definitely bought some stability to the Co, and maybe some perceived trust.
    I will wait and see how the DFS reads.
    Is NC the knight in shining armour for NTU,
    So many times he is referenced in relation to Lynas,
    And what condition was Lynas left in when he departed.

I am though curious as to the numbers game, and I'm taking a wild guess that yuxiao has been out there canvasing votes, otherwise why would they even bother???????????????

Its an interesting power play taking place, and I'm guessing that for strategic reasons is why NTU want to combined the EGM with the AGM
    Resolution 2 dropped, if you get inside to the round table, the answers to Res 2 will be there.

When it comes down to it and your looking for answers to aid in your voting decision/s, I would suggest that you put your queries/concerns to the company itself, HC is not really the place for those answers imo.

The Above Is All In My Guesstimated Opinion!!! Lol
    Have a Great Weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.78K 1.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 78618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 467750
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.