WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Notice required under ASX Listing Rule 3.13.1, page-20

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    The right place to voice displeasure would be voting at the AGM ideally collectively but to be honest this stock forum is one of the worst on HC atm nothing much of substance just bickering, voting down on their remuneration or shares etc or who gets elected to put some pressure on them or really just to show displeasure. Ideally MQ would know that and have a bone to throw before then one would think if he's smart. Otherwise Old Gold is right they can't seal the deal. Oct to Oct since toll treatment signed and basically been talking to financiers since.

It's why you often find a paradigm shift for a company gets announced around the AGM's it's a time where in theory a company MD and execs have to show they are delivering! Anyway back in since Jan wish I'd timed it slightly later because the sustained buildup of news to production hasn't appeared yet and that idea of first gold by December is not going to happen it's trending towards June next year lol.

I've got a small cap play to keep my mind elsewhere while I wait sometimes you've just got to switch off a stock and wait it out. If something comes off I'm on the fence if I'd accumulate more atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.756K 462.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1804861 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.