BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Notice to Investors of Webinar, page-46

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    If someone will purchase one of my kidneys I would more than happily buy more. I loaded up heavily in the low 20s pre the ASX/GSW debacle. I have a long timeframe. I have no doubts we will exceed $1 in 2019, $1 is merely my target for January 2019

I never expected the market would be so irrational as to propel the share price this low, but here we are. At this stage of the game, with ~3 months until crunch time and the narrative stronger than ever, I would be happy buying more shares up to ~30c (and obviously happy to pay much more once we see revenue start to accrue in the July Quarterly).

BUD has over $30m cash on hand.

I don't know where we will be at this year, but the narrative suggests we could quite easily be looking at over 10,000+ installs within 2-3 years - which would give us a valuation of approximately $5.00/sh, or about 30 bags from here.

If the above pans out, I would be hoping for 100,000 installs in 5-7 years, for a target of $30-$50per share assuming BUD hasn't been taken over or moved to the NASDAQ.

These valuations might sound high, but Ohms once installed are a money printing machine with ongoing annuity and very low costs.

This is a stock for investors, not for daytraders.

Patience is key, just sit back and let Dave and the team execute on the narrative IMO. There is no news to date to suggest they are not capable of this!

GLTAH!

As always, all my posts are IMO and do not constitute investment advice.
    Last edited by notlistening14: 22/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.