BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Notice to Investors of Webinar, page-58

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Well yeah. The business- its deal making, and metrics are changing all the time - proposed mergers, business contracts, MOUS & letters of intent, changes to capital structure ( of market cap, shares issued, escrow etc), debts, assets, liabilities, cash flows, changes to products, new & terminate of business partnerships eg. .... List goes on.

Negative? To whom? All, some, or none! Negativity is just opinion & subjective. Do some research on these and try apply them to this case- is there a negative there?? And disagree totally why SP is not important- esp to an investor or shareholders like us. Enough said.

What is measurable by accounting/ financial types are often the metrics investors want to see, for a speccy there are inherent discounts to valuation models used to factor the risk of said business. I think you are confusing the word Fundamentals- not to be used in literature sense- financially FUNDAMENTALS Analysis uses very specific metrics.
    So I agree with previous poster that, specifically, "fundamentals" are not really there for specs. Or at least so many metrics are missing so is weak. This fact seems clearly missing in your posts. Its confusing when u use them repeatedly in wrong context when readers interpret it as financial. Google it for clearer versions.

Thats why myself and some other posters have challenged comments in some of your posts, as Fundamentals are measurable, while your "growing narrative" and list of positives, and esp your figures are just your opinion based on a set of dependencies which could happen or not. The conclusions drawn are annoyingly simplistic though I respect the discussions re: company events but valuations at this level are really just guesswork? And extremely misleading. You should include in your disclaimer : the opinions are also for just abit of fun!!

DYOR & my definitions are mine own interpretations only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.