ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    I am curious what you have seen on the Arena webpage? I can't see anything about NXE on it.
    The page you linked is the Proactive Investors website containing a press release!!
    Obviously Arena are calling in the debt under certain terms of the Con Note Deed which would contain a number of events of default and is the document lawyers will be basing arguments on!
    For example we know they require NXE to maintain a certain MC which has been breached, there are also some clauses re adverse events and change of control which may come into play given recent deals and no doubt there are other clauses in the actual contract - not a synopsis provided by NXE or other media.
    Events of Default usually over rule headline "key" terms and would normally involve a quite different repayment requirement.................. (no doubt lawyers can argue the finer details)
    It was also interesting that when Arena issued demand the MD issued a statement saying they would pay what they considered to be owing in cash asap and were in the process of talking to parties about refinance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.