AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

.I have learned so very much about investing through falling in...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I have learned so very much about investing through falling in love with Admedus over the years since the days of Allied Healthcare
    and of course the next few weeks will likely bring the last page of the story
    Will I get my money back? all $450,000 of it? 1.1 mill shares at $0.40 average buy price.
    I am not nearly as flush in my retirement as I was hoping to be, so I am reduced to hoping to lose lass than I am presently losing at this price level.

What is really sad is that the Adapt / cardiocel part of the business has real low-risk potential, but it needs extra money and time to develop the extra product lines .... especially the tubes to eliminate the need to rip out a patient's veins in a heart bypass operation, and also hernia and pelvic floor.

More money needs to be spent also on a larger more highly capable team of medical sales professionals who can boost sales in those parts currently serviced by order-taking distriutors which was never going to work as is .. not Spiderman types .. and the approval by Australia's TGA is important not only for the sales but as a vote of confidence in the home market. Several millions of dollars and probably 3 or 4 years and then we would have had a real business!
    I went to the recent AGM and chatted along with everbody else with WP and in the end decided to back him to have a go rather than cut my losses
    No use stressing ... within the next few weeks we'll know ...
    Good luck to us all ... including Wayne who I believe is doing his best for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.