MYX 0.66% $4.60 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Notice under ASX Listing Rule 3.10A, page-6

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    The issue of nuvaring is a very sorepoint.nobody seems to know what the holdup is. The FDA is so corrupt it could well be that myx have done everything right and not received approval. This is not a ridiculous notion. If myx released a statement criticising the FDA they would forever be screwed. How come a couple of other companies received approval on 1st submissions. MYX lave had multiple knockbacks and we were told there was nothing wrong with the actual product - the problem was with peripheral things. I'm sure the latest issue was the wording on the box. Its been more than 6 months. I don't believe MYX are that incompetent.
    Listen to Robert Kennedy Jnr to see how the system works. Then start on his book - The Real Dr Fauci..Nothing in the FDA happens with close supervision and grift. I will contact head office and get their reason for the delay.
    if you look at the last 3 years reports and compare the makeup of the revenue and profit you will see their has been a drastic change. Look it up and write up y
    the results for us…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.