ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,994 Posts.
    I don't know much about Laurence Freedman or CVC other than what was noted in that article that someone posted on here. But can I just say I really don't think it's helpful for some posters to get on here and give a running commentary about other companies that Laurence Freedman has been Involved/ invested in that were, quote, "run into the ground". To speculate that part of the reason those other companies (which have no relevance to BNO's sector or business model may I add) were "ran down" share price wise; even inferring that Freedman could have something to do with that, is very dangerous territory indeed. Back it up with evidence not just complete conjecture.

If you owned 6 or 7% of a company you would probably have more of a reason to want it to do well than NOT do well. And at 29c a share, given the prices of PAST Raisings, given some shareholders were buying BNO in the high 40c region & given current board's inability (thus far anyway, and for whatever reasons) to get the sp up again, I think any major shareholders putting pressure on them to get the sp recovering can only be interpreted or at least perceived as, overall, a good thing. We will see what time brings but could I just point out to any shareholders, past shareholders, onlookers or whoever else is reading this: that even if the outcome of this pressure on the board ends up resulting in them NOT resigning and the current board stays (of which I am not advocating or suggesting either way), even if the result of this "tilt" / "subst SH pressure"/ whatever you want to call it is that the board gets their act together and starts to deliver sp growth again because they are fearful of being replaced by others, well at least that would potentially get the SP up and moving again. I hope this makes sense. A long day for me today but I tried to be as concise and relevant as I could for a perfectionist

Do posters catch my drift ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.