IDA 0.00% 8.5¢ indiana resources limited

Ann: Notice under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-5

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6387
    Possibly Kynrazor.
    Let's look at the reasons for anyone accumulating.
    4M mc
    Circa 31.8M shares that are actually trade able.
    1.14M in the bank, as at the end of last q.
    Possibly 255k to spend this q but more if there is money spent on exploration and evaluation.
    We know that exploration will start next q after planning this q.
    Noujumbo 9.5 Km strike length.
    Kishugu 5.5 Km sl with new anomaly to the north.
    We also know James Boyton ( the drilling co ) is accumulating and maybe trying a Clayton's takeover ( the takeover you have without really having a takeover ).
    This stock is still very cheap for what it is but don't get me wrong, it maintains a level of risk that not all will want to participate in.
    Any stock with this small number of shares to trade, will move dramatically when movements finally take place. We may be seeing this now.
    Accumulation? The volume is too low atm. I noticed the volume was much higher when JB was accumulating but we may not see those prices again unless first drills don't show the goods.
    I imagine, at around the time of drilling which will be next q, we will be looking at a cr then or soon after.
    If the goods are found, the money will be extremely easy to raise as there will be very low to no dilution, matter of fact it may end up the opposite depending on the success.
    aimho and I have to admit, I am biased due to the fact I hold the shares.
    W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.