AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Cheers uncbuck. Best wishes with PEN. I lost all interest in...

1. 3,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Cheers uncbuck. Best wishes with PEN. I lost all interest in that sector but am still gambling on the shiny stuff - with varying degrees of success. ..I did have great hopes for Wilcherry etc. I also thought that because of AGS’s very public failure in taking GA to court, the board would be highly motivated to prove critics wrong; to prove that they could create a great company for the benefit of all shareholders. ... I am still watching announcements and waiting for settlement of our sale (21 days after end of bid I believe). But I am finding it uncomfortable atm with the shares gone from the portfolio and no money yet replacing them. Will be relieved when I can truly move on and use the long dormant cash to buy « reliable » (if that exists in today’s climate), dividend paying shares in a company with a more diversified and egalitarian board. .. I wish I had had the cojones to hold ... but the threats of illiquidity and de-listing were too great for me. ..Yet still only c60% of shares are with the major shareholder/buyer. .. I wonder how it will play out, even though I am no longer a player. Best wishes to all .. Sis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.