MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

what are you smoking mate? they have done next to nothing with...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    what are you smoking mate? they have done next to nothing with the 14-15mil that's been handed to them. the gold is nickel is such a joke tbat will never be a mine. the gold is a joke unless they find the next wattle dam but at this rate they management will be retired by then and the shares on issue would be in the billions. i see the only true hope to grow the share price would of been the lithuim potential but they have literally done nothing. for almost a year they have been saying there on the ground and having a look and not one bit of news has came out about it! if anyone is buying into this stock I feel sorry for them and I feel like an absolute idiot for still holding it but selling off now and losing thousands of dollars. management only care about the gold but there isn't enough and not rich enough to mine so what do we have for a company? a company that has management living a very easy life doing absolute shit all to get paid big money. if they actually cared about this company and saw potential they would actually but some stock with their OWN money to show confidence which I haven't seen in years. so for them it's just a easy job doing the absolute bare minimum and they will still get voted back in somehow it's a absolute joke! the only chance maximum has to still be listed in the next 2-3 years is looking at the lithuim, finding the next wattle dam which I think is impossible for a small company like this or literally selling all assets and find something to do with renewable projects. maybe start looking in Brazil for some new projects that area is exploding. i feel sorry for everyone holding at the moment it f*ennn sucks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 583665 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 97818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.