TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Notice under section 708A(5), page-12

1. 987 Posts.
    Thanks for the callout @ozpolarbear. I won't try to emulate your substantial post and thankyou for taking the time and trouble to post your considered thoughts for all to see.

I’ll cut to the chase and say obtaining funding to production will be the great step forward for Triton and in my opinion, this result is not too far away, less than 5 months away and at the most, before the end of this year. Worth waiting for you would think.

One of the benefits of Hot Copper is the pools of knowledge provided by posters of different backgrounds and experiences. How that information is used is up to the individual.

I’m surprised how many believe they don’t have the ability to follow their own instincts of where and when to invest although investing, by definition, means making money over the longer term. It takes experience and courage to stick to your investment plan and time is the greatest differentiator between making and losing money on the stock market.

One has only to look at the posters on Hot Copper from 2012 when TON first started on the graphite trail. Not many are still here posting on the TON forum. That includes the non posters as well. Posters come and go. But it also indicates Hot Copper is primarily a day-traders forum.

I like Rick Rule and his presentations as he has a wealth of experience over 40 years, is down to earth, from Canada with a similar culture and geology to Australia and is prepared to disseminate his knowledge freely for others to use.

I’ve also read and listened to other buy and sell commentators including Tony Locantro and his uniquely Australian outlook.

See the following link

http://www.breakawaydigger.com/arti...ators-but-hes-right-more-times-than-hes-wrong

Some of his references:

“Despite major market crashes, calamities, panics, terrorist attacks and social unrest sentiment has always improved along with the share prices of the quality juniors”.

“There is still rampant day trading activity across the board in all sectors. The “hot” money doesn’t care if it is a social media play, a biotech or a struggling junior who has just stumbled on some high-grade base metals in Africa. Volume begets volume and greed always returns well before John Farnham has even read the tour documents”.

"During bear markets, stockbrokers wish they were school teachers. After seeing the Wolf Of Wall Street the majority of viewers wish they were stockbrokers".

Change in Direction

One of my favourite charts is the DG Khan Cement Company. In a downward trend until the sustained rerate in early 2012.

Mohamed Shaker Karachi Stock Exchange Presentation - Copy.jpg

DRA Global

To finish, one of my favourite mining presentation is that prepared by DRA Global for Energizer Resources as it shows some of the plant and equipment used in starting up a graphite mining operation.

DRA Global is the company preparing the DFS for Triton to be released later this year.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.