LBT 0.00% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

i will do my best to answer your questions but there is some of...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    i will do my best to answer your questions but there is some of my own opinion in there. I will say past performance is a good indicator of future performance.

thermo arent selling the machine because they want to take the company for 2 cents not 20 cents. Business is a dog eat dog world. They are the biggest dog of all so they generally win. They have the APAS in the right territory.

the AI is the only one i know of and has a patent to protect it. The chips i have no idea about.

sales cycle is 12-15 months from the mouth of the ceo. They seem hell bent on selling the machine as an outright not rental, free, per plate. It needs to be a large lab to see ROI. The reliabilty and accuracy of the AI is unquestioned.

the competition is the fully automated lab such as the wasp.

lbt have been at trade shows for years. Only recently with thermo. Thermo spent a lot of time showing off APAS at Eccmid.

beckman coulter had a marketing agreement with incentives to sell early. They didnt sell a single thing.

lbt only make money from cap raises. Their last 2 that opened to the share holders failed because the trading price was wel below the cap raise price.
    lbt have sell offs on good news as most know that is the only time they go up. A few days after the announcement they are back 20%.

apas pharma could be a game changer but it is still months away and sales years. Lbt have a problem raising cash as mentioned before.

the ceo is a school boy quarterback trying to play in the nfl. The board members dont buy shares with their own money. Arkell never bought a single share, either did the outgoing chair.
    strike 1 was in 2020 and a very close strike 2 in 2021. Through cap raising the board is now protected from another strike 1 with shares in safe hands.

before investing and holding on out of stubborness like me have a look at the share price since 2016 and the constant downtrend. Eventually we will hit a bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $18.52K 972.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77560 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ 801400
Last updated 11.21am 02/05/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.