ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Notice Under Section 708A, page-21

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Stockman,

Great post and I agree with everything you have said, and hence why I have invested quite heavily in this company.

Reading the negativity only leads me to believe they do not understand the science behind this drug, and its incredible achievements and advancements to date.

I am extremely excited for the April conference and recieving reported "upcoming good news", which looking at the timeframe of the current phase II study, is in line with the estimated timeframe of the half way point data release.

I also believe very strongly, that big organisations and some insiders would not be buying significant amount of shares lately if they didnt know something.

It is also of my belief, that ATH has added shares to dilute this big companies gaining to big hold of the company. I seen BoA bought more shares with their holdings previously being 43%, now down to 36% (or around these numbers). So it is also hard to ignore these moves, AND the fact someone had provided the funds to complete all steps of the current phase II study also speaks for itself.

Once they get accepted to commence phase III studies, big whales will be wanting to make some big moves and ensure this phase is covered.

By also reading how precise and extremely diligent they have been through all their trials for this drug, they are ensuring that nothing is being left behind, thus paving an extremely smooth path forward.

I also believe that once this study is complete and on the market, they will open up further studies of this drug for use into all areas of PD, along with other diseases affected by iron aggregation, such as lewy body dementia. The world is ageing, a drug like this is going to be ground breaking.

In addition to this, recently reading the MDs (Ive forgotten his name) history, I now have complete trust in his ability of ensuring that this drug gets to market, like he has with other drugs in the past.

Overall the results speak for themselves, if the price does drop to 0.003c, I'm buying more.

For those that have been with this company at much higher prices, well done with sticking around, your patience will be paid off in time.

So stockman, most of us know where you're coming from, let the non believers be non believers.

We are all in the same boat as you, we know it wont be long till this little rocket starts to move, and when it does, sit back and enjoy the views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.