ATH 28.6% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Notice Under Section 708A, page-46

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Shlok,
    In theory, you would think we would at least show some improvements. The scientists were smart enough to use biomarkers during this trial. In addition to this, it's an open label study, which means they can continually make changes and adjustments throughout the trial. Another important factor is that patients are able to communicate with the scientists throughout the entire study. This study could not be more transparent. Hopefully, the results will go as planned and show a meaningful improvement in those long-term sufferers. Once this has been achieved, I am of the belief that we will begin to attract more investment from additional Sophies and Instos. Naturally, that should be the catalyst to really boost the Shareprice.
    The AAN event in April should also help our SP along also. You would also think presenting to people who have a great understanding of this wretched disease should pique some interest in what we are achieving. The fact that the Primate Study was a total success won't be lost on these doctors. They will totally understand and appreciate our achievements!!
    We dont have too long to wait as all our ducks are all lined up! Let the chips fall where they may!
    It's been a long week for me personally. I hope u enjoy your weekend as much as im going to enjoy mine!!

regards,

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $36.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $382.5K 76.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 53456202 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19672139 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.