ATH 40.0% 0.7¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Notice Under Section 708A, page-47

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Stockman,

I have 20+ yrs in health, and I've seen alot in those years, and have also seen the destruction these diseases have on patients and their families, and it is heartbreaking.

Although I have little indepth knowledge in neurology, apart from recognising strokes, i have thoroughly enjoyed reading the science of these studies and broadening my knowledge in this area.

Given the results, and images of other studies leading up to this current phase, I find it incredibly hard not to see this drug making some major improvements/benefits to MSA and PD patients, particularly those in early diagnosis.

Referring back to your earlier post, and how the iron aggregation is deeply embedded throughout the brain. I was wondering on my walk if iron aggregation calcifies/hardens, and hence the drug may not be able to dissolve this aggregation, but it would be interesting to see long term results with this, along with imaging, or should i say improved imaging.

I strongly believe that this drug will show amazing results in early stage MSA, and show great benefits in achieving the three R's (redistribute, reduce, and rescue) Alterity is wanting to achieve, and have proven in other previous studies.

On that note, the footys on, time to switch off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $36.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $980.8K 154.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4519008 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 36825074 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.