ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi Scottsmyname,I definitely share your enthusiasm. I think the...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Scottsmyname,
    I definitely share your enthusiasm. I think the next few months will certainly be telling. I'm not too fussed about the SP atm. When positive news flows through, it will take care of the SP. It has been reported that 2024 will be the year of the BioTech Companies. They have had a major bounce back after being lost in the wilderness for the past couple of years. Big Pharma is currently on the Mergers & Aquisitions path. They are all out there trying to add new drugs to their portfolios that would give them exclusivity to new markets. With ATH already been given Orphan Status, it certainly looks appealing to BP. We just have to prove our drug actually works. We have already proven it's safe in the Phase 1 trials with next to no side effects. Now, it's all about how effective ATH434 really is. If we pull this off, theirs no telling what we will be licensing or selling it off for. Biomeds usually sell for anywhere from 10x to 30x+ what the estimated revenue stream is. Dr Stamler has already indicated that he reckons the market is $1.1B USD just for MSA alone. That would be absolutely massive! Let's take the conservative side of the argument here. Lets say we complete our trials and they are successful. Big BP comes along and is interested in buying or licensing our drug. The absolute bare minimum they pay is 10x $1.1B USD. That would equate to over $2.00 AUD per Share!! What is our current share price today, you ask? $0.004. Point 4 of a bloody cent! That means if you spent $4k AUD on 1,000,000 shares, you could potentially walk away with $ 2 million dollars!! let that sink in for a moment! This can certainly be a reality. Is it really possible, you ask? Absolutely! Has this happened before on the Stockmarket? 200% it has many a time. This scenario is definitely a real possibility. Such a small investment for MASSIVE upside. That 10x $1.1B is still my Conservative Outlook. It actually could be much higher and dont forget we still have Parkinsons disease, among other diseases, we are still trialling. Now, for arguments sake, let's look at what happens if we aren't successful. The worst thing that can happen is you lose your 4k. In Australia, 4k unfortunately doesn't buy you much these days. My household grocery bill is almost 1k per week. My point is, we aren't talking about a massive expenditure. You dont need to sell the house to potentially make a life changing investment. Sure theirs a risk, but like everything in life, nothing ventured nothing gained! It will still hurt to lose $4k. Nobody likes losing money, but it would hurt more if the above scenario plays out and you were sitting on the sidelines watching. The truth is, I've been around the stock market a long time, and opportunities like this don't come along every day. When they do, you need to have the courage to seize the moment and take the risk. The upside is too good to be ignored. Please remember, I am only generalising here, I don't know everybodies financial situation. And Im certainly not giving anyone financial advice. Im only giving you my own thoughts as to why I chose to invest here. I truly wish all shareholders good fortune. Life seems to only be getting harder, and if we can all walk away with a win here, Im sure we will be all better for it. Please excuse my punctuation in this post as it it was written on my phone, and my poor eyes are worse for wear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.342K 666.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 32719984 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15288198 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 140816
Last updated 11.48am 29/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.