MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Staunch, I tend to agree with you comment on the MMR governance...

1. 21 Posts.
    Staunch,
    I tend to agree with you comment on the MMR governance though in my humble mind, this should not be a big issue as DB has terminated his CFO and also try to vote out the board. They must be enforcing rigorous financial governance on him. Otherwise, he would have kept them for his self interest.
    I received a notification that DB was in Sydney couple of months ago receiving an award for a Brain Anaesthesia Response monitor for his company Cortical Dynamics. Bet he will be raising money for this soon! I was asking myself what is this guy who is supposed to be running MMR doing in this space? DB seems to be everywhere and not making a success in any of his projects. I would assume that he is not full time running MMR as he also has GBA, BPH and now also Cortical Dynamics to manage. Not sure how he can look shareholders in the eye that he is working for us and not his own selfish interest.
    To me, it is time for him to go and stop destroying further shareholder's value. He has failed in not only MMR but GBA, BPH and all his start-ups. I would not give him another penny. Just remember MMR share price went from a high of $1.02 to $0.02. And he did nothing to reverse it but chasing after new projects totally disconnected to the business.

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.