ID8 4.76% 1.0¢ identitii limited

I wouldn't view this as a results piece. Its more a journey...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I wouldn't view this as a results piece. Its more a journey one. The results have been poor yes, but it's somewhat difficult too say how much more successful someone else would be. We have to somewhat acknowledge we have funded an early stage organisation that is trying to scale an industry that doesn't want to admit they are falling off Line with the regulator. . its snail pace. We couldn't 100 percent say another leader would ace it.

This is not a one to one sale, it should be a one to many. Ie I have a software provider i have 1000 customers, that integrate xyz software. ID8 a value add, the trusted relationship already built over many many years, id8 a further integration, into current offering cross sell opportunity.

Trying to sell it themselves, is just costly time consuming and until now doesn't work. I do agree in individuals need to do what best for the company. It's very hard knowing what's going on behind the scenes though. How much exposure do you have ? Surely less than me LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.686K 368.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1781645 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 921389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.