M8S 0.00% 0.9¢ m8 sustainable limited

Ann: Notices -Sections 203D and 249D of the Corporations Act, page-16

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    DWER issues a works approval first, follow that approval and complete it to their satisfaction and they issue a license. For me, getting the work’s approval is the hardest job. The rest is just doing what they’ve approved already. This has been the bizarre part, it’s been valued, it will after approval be an asset, get on with it. I’ve never understood the delay. Stop dicking around with scrap metal at Maddington and get the thing done. The valuation was done independently and I have to take it on face value. Input wise, Gingin is licensed for 150k tonnes pa, let’s say $80 per tonne ish gate fee (plus landfill levy where applicable) is $12m per year. Up the licence to 250k tonnes per year and you have $20m per year gross. Now I’ve based that on general waste which is the ‘flour’ in the cake, you need lots of it. Your tasty bits are the contaminated soils etc, stuff that’s 3 and 4 and more times the price per tonne. Still just goes in the hole and covered over. Mine sites have lots of crap. I see Adoits thinking. I don’t hold this stock, I will if Tom goes as it will work out I’m sure but he’s just going nowhere at the moment with other peoples money.
    Last edited by Ted15: 16/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M8S (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.