AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

It looks to me that AKP had been having problems as the result...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2649

It looks to me that AKP had been having problems as the result of EM not coughing up cash for shares it had agreed to buy. There was a lot of stuff happening within that context. It is reasonable for the company to have earmarked all of the funds it had expected to receive to pay bills that it had to pay. In the situation surrounding all this there would inevitably have been howls of concern as the company tried to find and pull the needed cash together to get things progressed as planned. This was not a good situation nor good timing to be sure. Errors could have been made.

But in how many companies would you expect to see its chairman dip into his personal own funds, not just once but several times, to keep the business running at his own personal expense, because its other business partners were hamstrung from paying their bills? Not many I would imagine.

So how confident in the progress towards the impending success of the company do you think that the chairman would have to feel to keep putting his proverbial on the block in such a situation? If the company loses value he simply loses money in line with the share price. By loaning the money he still gets interest. By ending up with shares bought at a high price he is far more exposed. Who stands to benefit here?

I would imagine that his confidence would have to be fairly high for him to keep throwing cash in while the SP falls and falls and falls in line with all the negative events that have accompanied the latter parts of the development process that has taken several years now.

As to the suggestions that the chairman or secretary are somehow 'blatantly lying' or pulling some kind of a swifty at the expense of other SH, I think his tangible acts of confidence puts the merit of his actions on clear show. To ignore that fact is in itself quite an assertion.

What I would like to know therefore is why so many supposedly non-holders of AKP spend so much time and effort trying to 'put the boot' into anything this company does? Is this simply an interesting hobby for them, or some kind of a grudge on these denigrators' parts', or is there some way that they themselves might have some financial interest in seeing the company's share price fall or the company itself fail. Let's hear some explanation for such incongruent behaviour please before any accusations of blatant lying are accepted as fact.

For the record, on my part I am substantially, and personally significantly, invested in AKP, so I have an interest in its ongoing continuation. I believe in its technology, and I am inclined to believe in the integrity and good will of its officers and people. I am sure that they are not perfect and have an eye to their own interests just like the rest of us, and fair enough too. I think, and I have repeatedly said, that there should be a lot more information coming out from the company to let SH know what is going on so they are not vulnerable to conspiracy thinking. Inadequate information is unhelpful to this end. And I do expect it to soon pull a working chip out of the hat and show it to the world. I am expecting that will be an important development and one that will justify my investment in it. So it peeves me to see people doing their damndest to undermine it by innuendo and 'wormtongue' talk. I could surmise that it implies an aim to provoke doubting investors to sell and run so their shares can be gobbled up. But of course I could also be wrong about that. The knockers could be absolutely right in all that they infer and I will be proved to be wrong. Shucks for me. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.