AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi Bob, thanks for your response. I'm glad to see you...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hi Bob, thanks for your response. I'm glad to see you acknowledge the seriousness of the facts here.

But let's stick to facts.

The ASX has most definitely been in "discussions" with AKP over this breach, otherwise this announcement would not have been made. And no doubt other breaches/indiscretions are being looked at and discussed.

If ASX had of been "appraised more fully" of the company's efforts in pursuing it's goals, it would have been in response to an ASX query and that would also be announced to the market.
    It is not the role of the ASX to assess the merits of a company's intentions or goals. Their only role is to ensure that listed companies comply with regulations and listing rules. There is no leeway for attributing "merit to stories told" or leeway permitted for "understanding a company's intentions".
    It is black and white compliance or non-compliance.

The rest of your comment is a story you are telling of "what could have been". It's quite sad. The saddest part is this admission "I have no doubt that it was a botched bunch of actions taken under a degree of duress in a period of chaotic actions." This is really a quite damning admission of the mismanagement of the company.

BTW Shawn van Boheemen is now also the Company Secretary of PET. PET has also not bothered to call an AGM, nor even published its 2023 Annual Report. I can't help thinking Shawn is just not cut out for the role of Company Secretary in any company. I also wonder what ASIC thinks of his disregard of the compliance obligations required of company secretaries. What are your thoughts ?

Also the fate of AKP (or PET) has no effect on me personally whatsoever. I do have an interest in dodgy corporate behaviour. Sorry if this bothers you or causes you to be paranoid. It is not my intention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.