AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

The breach happened in the context of the delayed EM funds. Was...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    The breach happened in the context of the delayed EM funds. Was it $3,000,000? Can't remember. (Just waiting for that rubber stamp from the Chinese government).

Regarding the current matter, have I got this right? If there was a meeting as required, shareholder approval would have been sought to raise $500,000 from Fred. The associated convertible note would have increased his shareholding by ? 50000 to 100,000 shares. Fred already has over 6,000,000 shares, His shareholding would have increased by about 0.31% of total shares on issue. Failing to raise the funds may have meant the company was insolvent. Fred, his family, and friends probably hold over 50% of shares and voting rights. Most likely, the motion would have been passed.

The way it is now, Fred loans the company $500,000 at 12% interest.

I have seen many ASX directors freely generate substantial shares bonuses for themselves for all sorts of reasons without outlaying any funds.

No doubt there is a technical breach. The ASX needs to ensure that shareholders are treated fairly. Is this a major issue? Are we hard done by? Should someone be shot at dawn?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.