CF1 0.00% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Notification of 2019 Annual General Meeting Date, page-20

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    WB they manned up to handle an pre determined volume of work, its wasnt based on a whim, they didnt just hire 70 staff because it sounded like a nice round number, so what changed, CBA changed the management team responsible for the trial and with that the terms and conditions changed as well. The rest as we know is history. Last count there were still 7 employed in the Philippines but with no more news in what seems like a lifetime who knows these days. The next news will either be a merger or the lights being switched off. Last i heard there were multiple parties interested, hard to believe but as you once said, the software was good enough for CBA as all kpi's were achieved or exceded so is it really that far fetched to think that some wa based practice that is all ready profitable may want to add the software to its arsenal? On another note, did anyone else see the trade today on chi-x for .04c ? Wouldnt have believed it myself unless i saw the snapshot but there it was, so maybe there is a glimmer of hope, for all long suffering holders, even getting our money back now would seem like a win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $350 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 521000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 326612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.