QAN 2.81% $5.88 qantas airways limited

We used a listed agent in 2019 - we had credit card points to...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    We used a listed agent in 2019 - we had credit card points to spend and that was the most direct way to use them to pay for flights... we're still waiting to find out whats happening with our credit too (as they were closing branches we bounced through 3 different offices, and figured as long as we had credit with someone we'd spend it eventually...)

Now we've decided to get the amount refunded so we can just start over when we can travel internationally again - hopefully for us that will be next year some time..

@Hopeful9 - wasn't meaning to say that no one has had a bad experience lately, just well aware that for everyone who shouts from the rooftop about lost bags, long delays in getting rebooked etc, there are usually several customers who have had a trip that just 'went as planned' and those like my parents who had a trip that went better than it every should have in the situation and none of those usually come forward... Certainly happy to admit there are more bad stories coming out than there should be... but this at least gives me some confidence to keep holding a little longer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.88
Change
-0.170(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.581B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.04 $5.86 $40.57M 6.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28743 $5.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.89 49143 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.