SWF 0.00% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

Come on, don't be sinical about China ! Most HNW probably...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Come on, don't be sinical about China ! Most HNW probably driving Tesla made in China !!! biggrin.png

My Webull Australian shares are HIN based. Webull opens account in Australia I think with American bank (I Think JP Morgan).

If you use Webull Money which is a product for USD accounts where you can have your USD earning 5%+(Variable) interest rates as it is high risk product and it provides higher return due to investing in money market (Hong-Kong based) and they disclose it upfront. However, if you don't want 5% interest rate then you can keep it in your normal account and still earn 2% interest on AUD as well as USD in your account. I use moneybull as my USD balance is small but still earning 5% interest covers most my brokerages !! I earn interest in USD which is sometimes more then what I earn from Australian banks sneaky.png

Tiger is another broker similar to Webull and it is listed on NASDAQ.

I have stake ASX & webull and closed selfwealth probably 2 - 3 year ago and never looked back. Stake for AUD and Webull for AUD & USD stock buying, mostly use webull for options trading.

However, if you have 10m+ then I am sure you won't be using webull or selfwealth but instead have your private banker doing all trading for you.

It is individual choice however to think webull won't be used by HNW is funny nothing else ! I don't recommend any broker just saying selfwealth need to differentiate their product simply painting website and not changing trading feature not going to cut it.

This is how my customised Webull Trading Desktop app looks like ... !

Importantly, I started trading with Selfwealth and sad to see that after this many years they couldn't develop an app even though they are charging high brokerage and not paying any interest on the cash.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6111/6111847-33d3147aab2ff94334bd750b4390d3c5.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6111/6111864-791161d53e806aad5a8c882b7a11b77c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $33.47K 257.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68264 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 12573 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.