ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

The tax loss selling seems to continue today (if that is indeed...

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    The tax loss selling seems to continue today (if that is indeed what it is). Maybe another investor is just frustrated at the glacial progress of ADS.
    I agree that tax loss selling is the most likely reason, but I would argue that this stock is a poor candidate if you have any alternatives to sell.
    The last quarterly did show signs that progress has been made. ADS finished the quarter with roughly the same cash it had at the end of the last one.
    The management have argued that the accelerating change in the online advertising environment favours their product. They clearly believe that, even if nobody else does.
    The stock itself is trading at all time lows. There is very little downside left, and if it does fall over, you still get the capital loss, just in a later financial year.
    If someone is selling with a view to buying back in, presuming that this is as low as it goes, it will cost 50% more money to get back in (at least)
    So, just when the ADS Ducks seem to be lining up over the next 6 months, the company is trading around break even cash flow, and could go absolutely stratospheric if they get some traction from the new Br1dge venture......I would be looking at other parts of my portfolio to offset my capital gains. Thankfully (or not) I have a few to choose from.....
    Just imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.