AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notification of cessation of securities - AVZ, page-47

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

I remain Pro AVZ and BOD’s.

I am Pro Amovatio and all other positive Long Term Posters. Those that keep our hopes high . Keep posting!

The other side. Yes, there are some very good points on AVZ’s silence, and the history of AVZ’s treatment being no different to that of 2+years ago (very poor). I also see this side as the curtains close on a conclusion, versus the limited information to digest in the meantime.

I like to think the world is a good place, mostly full of good people. AVZ has come-a-cropper here, and these morals are being tested with the games Zijin, their Chinese faithful, and those in the DRC with lined pockets, continue to play.. BUT, of course the BOD’s cannot disclose any detail on negotiations, until such time a deal is done. You only need to recall the messages prior to the 2023 AGM to understand AVZ did appear to be in negotiations with the DRC Government, and then the MMGA boys rolled into town only to derail this momentum… Yes, agree, the DRC are going to take the easiest option. MMGA was this at the time.. Cancelled ICC. Cancelled ICSID. Etc..

Thus, MORE patience is required, unfortunately.

I believe in Nigel, he is a good, honest bloke.

By luck, my wife and I were fortunate enough to meet Nigel, Graeme, and the site manager(forgotten his name), in a Gresham lane bar post the May 2021 Majority Shareholders meeting in Brisbane. We just happened to be walking past (after a post meeting night cap) and they asked us to join them.

We shared many more drinks, Whisky, and laughs. I remember the date well as it was my daughters 21st the following evening, and I was not in great shape for that!

This time was of cause boom times – the beginning of the rise. But I also remember Nigel asking me what I was doing with my investment long term – holding or folding. He looked at me and said I suggest you hold, we have a monster here! He had a very hungry look in his eye. We soon brought more shares, stacked against the house (Yep, at 6.25% these are now hurting..). Like all, we hang in there..

But I hold the faith in that chat that evening, and the fact that shareholders stood up last year when it was needed – safety in numbers. A real message!

I hold the faith because of the positive posts. Let’s not cut these guys down!

At the Q4 2022 majors in Brisbane (no drinks this time), Nigel made it quite clear he was still in the game – preservation of wealth for all share holders - he IS fighting hard. He also revelled this night (with his 50million shares), that his wife said he should just take the easy route. Sell! I’m sure this temptation remains hgh. But he is here for the BIG picture - the People, and the shareholders!

Q4 2023 was supposed to be good for us all. An operating mine.., maybe aligning with what we now know is Wave 3 up.

Nevertheless. Let’s remain solid, and hold the faith. The good blokes MUST win!

The Gunn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.