AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It's understandable to me that the trolls here and on the other...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1582
    It's understandable to me that the trolls here and on the other bat channel say we are completely ...kd.

It's understandable to me that many (most) holders of AVZ stock here and on the other bat channel are completely pissed off and why shouldn't they be.

If negotiations are progressing maybe both sides have requested that any of the court proceedings not yet be announced or delayed.

If there are individuals with more knowledge of what is happening behind the scenes (or in the know) they would not be allowed to divulge anything as fact.

Everyone is pissed off at this time, longs and shorts not knowing when this will end.

My thoughts are If the BOD were concerned about being re-appointed next year and it came down to communicating more with SH right now, then they would.

The BOD would understand that if they fail during this period I would think they would realise they are probably history.

I suspect it's very difficult for many here (myself included) but we have no choice but to wait.

Scarpa gave the best advice a few mths back, which many of our exp posters/investors had long since taken on board, take a break from here if you can.

Good luck to all AVZ investors

SY cool.png

Last edited by Super yacht: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.