AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

We must always hope and strive for good to prevail . Money...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    We must always hope and strive for good to prevail . Money (power) , around the globe , has and always has been an indefatigable opponent .

to be balanced in this , the key issue is corruption and lack of governance by the exploited African nations over the centuries and to this day . The belt and road inititiatives, I believe , have not set out to propogate this but maybe haven’t safeguarded enough against . Don’t forget that China are relatively newcomers here and for centuries many elements of the west have set out to deprive Africa of what is rightfully there’s . To give a perspective , sone rough figures ,sub-Saharan African countries manage a running debt of sone 200 billion however they generate roughly 1 trillion outflow into western offshore , trusted shell companies . A lot of corruption both within Africa (visible) and outside not so obvious from outside but when it comes to vast amounts of money the far bigger facilitator of corruption (and therefore our investor plight - risk) is offshore network and NOT developmental debt-trapping !!! To be fair .

we must think through the chain and then realise that we are all part of it . We are posting here because of money and investment gain/loss let’s not forget . AVZ went from .03 to 1.27 under NF and team . Sone got out , took off table and left in . I was the in the middle and latter. Greed my friends . Can’t blame on team who got us here . Just being honest . I was rattled when I thought I was trapped when the stock was pumped , dumped and suspended . I bet mgmt were subject to this too . They have known the precariousness of doing business here from the get go and that’s why they got the SP journey for us and are fighting so hard for a final acceptable resolution . NF has enourmous skin in game and I am glad he’s in charge and managing situ since I am now trapped awaiting a good outcome - which I still do . There’s money coming back here if that I’m sure , but we and NF must recognise that given the whole context set out here the Chinese will be the enablers and must have a negotiated share reflective of the fact that they alone will make this happen for all . Let’s get a good three way model going NF . This needs sone quiet friendly back room agreements . Tine for coffee .

Eric

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.