BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Notification of cessation of securities - BRN, page-22

1. 6,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4194
    DEAD man walking.....

Zac, @merz don't get me going... there is only one solution for that & he failed to do so as a CEO when he took over .... no point saying that the Co is not what he thought it was,!!!....... as in one of his rants to the shareholders but he was happy to take the job on .....when all these freebies were given to him he didn't say anything then did he?, some things were done with no thought added by the board, they needed to put in hurdles so that Sean couldn't sell any of his shares/RSU until the company reaches a $5M revenue or something similar, but without any that this is just one big Joke on the shareholders, as the new CEO objectives were needed but the BOARD failed that as well,... to get a pay rise just after he was hired, IMO that was a Joke as well, when I saw that for agenda for the AGM that year I thought that was hilarious IMO he needed to step into bigger shoes for that & put in a Buy order than on the market that the CEO was buying 2M shares when he announced that the company did not secure the IP deal it would have showed people that he is 100% behind the Co position, but not that would cost him money that he is not wiling to part with... being postponed was a shocker after Peter stating explosive revenue & all shareholders were expecting that to happen soon, personally, I couldn't see that happening then, the man is a moron as you can see, whoever interviewed him needs to go as well as Sean, no matter what he tries to do now with his spellbound speeches no one will listen any more like the recent YouTube video from CES 2024 IMO a 5-year old kid could've done better then that garbage that he froths out of his mouth,........that was a joke from someone that collects 800K + for wages a year, .....the only way out is an IP deal now with forecast revenue attached to it............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.