BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes. Reasonable comments.It must be embarrassing for a CEO not...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Yes. Reasonable comments.

It must be embarrassing for a CEO not to have one IP sale in 2 years since he started his "quiet quiting" CEO job..... seeing we were told we are in the business of selling IP licences

Sean and the chairman Mr arrogant "antonio" are best mates so he won't get sacked from the role

His podcast from CES was like you described and a great way for him to finish "lets go have some fun " How unprofessional . How childish.
    How about " lets go and make some deals" or "lets go and talk to some prospective customers "

BRN management.... please stop with the completly bullshit podcasts and concentrate your efforts on getting a sale/sales...........

I also saw some photos from CES on the BRN website.... one photo had BRN Sales representatives talking to prospective customers ...... the BRN employees had both their hands in their pockets...... how completly unprofessional (my first marketing job years ago I did this and was warned about the bad body language this gives to customers)

#world-class board
    #explosion of sales end 2022
    #the share price will do what the share price will do
    #watch the financials (for what Sean? The LDA money flowing in ?)
    #lets go have some fun

Last edited by Dozzaman1977: 15/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.