CUF 0.00% 1.3¢ cufe ltd

I talked to them regularly and they increased acreage at...

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    I talked to them regularly and they increased acreage at Stansmore Range on my recommendation but lately they must have battened down the hatches - we don't even get any press. That's probably par for the course -they have been busy with EUR and they are not Robinson Crusoe thinking markets will recover. I have a different opinion - Guinea is a once in a lifetime opportunity - like the Pilbara in the 60's or as I say an "FMG moment" early 2000. Remember when Twiggy started -the BHP's and RIO mocked him -just low grade ore -even I didn't think FMG would cut the mustard.
    Same dog same leg action in Guinea - the doubters here out in force -fortunately not everyone - Guinea is a better bet than the Pilbara notwithstanding sovereign risk -we understand that - but the grades are incredible with huge tonnages of high grade canga (detritals) as well as hard rock. Better than the Pilbara by a country mile.
    As for 'native title' in WA a heritage agreement passed over my desk today the TO's wanting hundreds of thousands of $$ just to do some low impact exploration. So I agree with CUF with cost structures -native title - permitting delays it's too hard for a small operator to start a new mine in WA. So what do you do -wait and hope it's all going to change -I think not especially now with the latest gem from Federal Labour on the 'natural environment' proposed laws. Even Cook is up in arms -
    Last man turn out the lights -nickel is just the start of the decimation of our mining industry by countries not burdened with all the impossible hurdles here with which we have to comply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 12985520 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1569081 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.