DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Agree exodus is a little extreme and a tad biblical LoLTheir 1...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Agree exodus is a little extreme and a tad biblical LoL

Their 1 year trend according to LinkedIn is a tad better at 1% growth which I found underwhelming for a company that is suppose to be on a growth phase and talking a big game; particularly when you consider that there was an acquisition (Tiks) in that period so it's probably more than 4% when you take out the Tiks acquisition (happy to be corrected on this logic).

I sometimes like to look at Staff retention, staff growth and staff advocacy as a way to gauge what's happening on the inside. Also, companies on a growth phase who are also confident about their growth trajectory will usually scale their teams ahead of time to meet the demand (development, support, sales, marketing, etc)

When compared to other tech companies in the Workplace EHS space Damstra sticks out like a sore thumb. eg.

SafetyCulture grew 14% in last 6 and 37% in last 12 mths (they have also recently acquired a very small Lone Worker business - Sheqsy)

Appian grew 5% in last 6 and 17% in last 12 mths

VelocityEHS grew 4% in last 6 and 11% in last 12 mths

Envoy grew 26% in last 7 and 60% in the last 12 mths

Those we're just some of the ones I looked up. I'm sure there are others that's are perhaps more on par with DTC but IMHO, this looks like it may signal further underwhelming performance in the quarters to come.

please DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.