DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

The 4E, preliminary results, with the usual attached...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    The 4E, preliminary results, with the usual attached regurgitated commentary rhetoric, will be out before the end of August.

Like many here, I am extremely disappointed in the way this Company has fallen from grace this past year. So much was promised and so, so little tangibly delivered.

I believe the lack of communication from both the CEO and MD is disgraceful; actions that clearly drive a wedge between the shareholders and dismiss their importance, their value to management, as to 'something you would scrape off your shoe on a hot day.'

Management seem to have forgotten that shareholders pay their salaries and afford a lifestyle for themselves and their families.

This is highlighted at present with the massive selling numbers building up at these low values. One would assume the bulk of these got in at prices far above this and are now just over the continual same old...same old. Just like an 11.00am press conference...in the latter case, there is, at least, communication.

If there is a last breath of life in DXN and for some reason a 'Bevan Slattery, a Newcrest, a RIO, a Southern Cross Cabling,' came in as a white knight on horseback, then the 2023 DXNOD may still be a successful play. At these prices, given the recent option expiry @ .10c, it could be one of those 'hail Mary' plays...

.....just saying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.