KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

I too am in it for the long term and yes there is a possibility...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I too am in it for the long term and yes there is a possibility it might go down in the short term.

For now, I am comfortable knowing, the mgmt seems to be doing the right things to keep the SP moving in the right direction.

Of all the drilling planned for this year, Langrenus is where we are drilling the most (2000 m) followed by (1600) for Kurrundi main.

we are currently waiting for Langrenus results and it is only around 1 km away from where Emersons Resources hit 38gm/t AU. Again we may or may not hit the sweet spot, only time will tell.

also, the meters to be drilled at each site have changed in the latest announcement. they have increased the amount of drilling for Kurrundi from 1200m to 1600m. So the mgmt is continually reviewing and changing to maximize our chance of hitting something worthwhile.

this gives me confidence in the mgmt. but whether we will hit something now or in 6 months is not known.

I have persisted through the darkest days so am happy to hang around for some more time.

having said that everyone has their own circumstances and perception. So DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.326K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1290631 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 959974 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.