MAG 0.00% 5.6¢ magmatic resources limited

I think that what @Gazza75 is obliquely saying, is that some...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I think that what @Gazza75 is obliquely saying, is that some posters are using the location of the resource (Dubbo) as an excuse to talk about anything related to utes in Dubbo, Toongi, views on Outback NSW, the News Media, and their own slant on both State and National Politics, Bitcoin, other crypto currencies, the likelihood of being moderated (constantly) and the coming global crash.
    These unnamed posters may also suffer from being thin skinned, as they constantly talk about the people stalking them - and although they supposedly have these people on ignore, it does not stop them from complaining about the negative comments that they cannot know about (because they are ignoring the commentators).

While these posters may be folksy, in a retired kind of way - it becomes tiring for some.

That is my best attempt at unpacking what is going on - although (of course) it does not apply to me.
    I am lapping it all up, both the irrelevant folksyness and the equally irrelevant commentary regarding lamingtons, and snakes

~smile~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70725 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.