MAG 10.5% 6.0¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Notification of cessation of securities - MAG, page-29

1. 7,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    Agree with everything but the - "Hopefully covid and bad weather is behind us and we can have a good season of drilling and receiving results."

everyone else that has been drilling and reporting results from neighboring areas or close enough areas were and still are facing covid and bad weather. It is a poor excuse for covid and bad weather to be used in this case. It just says how incompetent pervious MD was as he couldn't plan ahead. How come ALK, AMI, KCC, AGC, PEX and rest manage to drill in this very same region?

There is no doubt the potential is there but for MAG to show how prospective those targets are MAG has to drill them. This way those "good amount of cash.." funds don't end up in paying wages only and just a fraction to be spent on few RC holes..

I really hope MAG is turning new page and the board gets serious and starts holding management to account.. So no Covid and Bad weather is not acceptable excuse when rest of the mob managed to get the job done.. Yes they all experienced delays (few weeks or days) but not to a point where drilling prospects skipped a quarter and some now seem to be on schedule to skip 2 quarters from being drilled.

Anyway, I just can't see Adam doing same.. An MD coming from a producer will always be interested to make a discovery and start producing again. For him to move to an explorer is going backwards in his career unless he sees huge potential to make world class discovery and make a name for himself. Only under those conditions (in my view) he would have taken the role..

hope I am right..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.007(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $25.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $14.67K 243.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262193 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 230000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.