MAG 1.67% 5.9¢ magmatic resources limited

mate, hear me out.. I don't really care how accurate your posts...

1. 8,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1529
    mate, hear me out.. I don't really care how accurate your posts regarding geology are. I love your on-the-ground reports that come with some local history about characters and events I never heard of..
    You never offended anyone and the only time you argue with people is when you are attacked for no reasons. People have an option to put you on ignore and not see you comments..

So keep going and keep reporting what is going on there.. If it's a snake you spotted or green bag that's been left behind or unattended it does not matter. Frist bit was entertaining news and the later one could point to poorly organized job and handling of drill samples.. Who knows.. you might be reporting something significant afterall..

Main point is you mean no harm to anyone and you never ever claimed to be an expert on the matter.. I and few others here love your stories..

Now, once MAG starts drilling again I fully expect some photos and local stories down to the tiniest detail.. flora and fauna included.
    Same for ALK.. let us know if you see any rigs at Driell or Boda3.. check the maps to see where Boda3 starts..

cheers
    Nick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $2.073K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18335 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 16500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.