MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Ann: Notification of cessation of securities - MEU, page-2

1. 5,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    no comments yet?
    sort of positive on the back of negatives.... ie when the thought of 10cent looked a future pricing bencemark back in 2020...progress to achieve that has been too slow...i was expecting to be mining end 2021...early 2022....and hence SP minium 20cent....management think had the same intent.
    so will that target price still hold true with current world troubles, covid war, green house, famine, conflict in all countries, supply chain ......
    dont' know... as our initial target being gold, could be seen as a luxury item, and what for that will wane to me.... even when we see many boom prodiction of $3000 ... currently we see in sliding...for us with low cost a boom time....some producers have costs toward 1000/oz
    in the recent CR they always (all companies) usually leave out who those pro investor are???
    I want to know...of course
    if everything fall into place with our portfoilo of resources, my initial target prices are...start of mining...10c moving towards 20...more progress on other fronts...30c..... then towards 50c- $1 with confirmation of all including REE copper, silver uranium etc.
    yeap target of $1
    saw the same with CXO.
    we only have a MC of 55mil? end goal is not to produce 55mil revenue... but 100/s million in revenue. remember folks we have hardly touched our tenements...and we have lots....
    in 3 weeks PTR will hopefully show REE results...and how good that will look for us??!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $16.92K 376.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 218475 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.