MRR 0.00% 0.8¢ minrex resources limited

Ann: Notification of cessation of securities - MRR, page-10

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    At least if that happens I will know I was right all along and can finally realise my $250k loss.
    I still hold the strong belief that George is a fighter and won't go down without exploring all options, a characteristic in individuals which is very rare, especially in the corporate world where it is easy to pack your bags and leave with your pay check. The big on market buy a couple of weeks ago shows that he is truly focused on building a company he can one day attach his name to which will live on forever, something he missed out on at PLS.
    The close to $100k worth of shares he purchased equates to nearly a third of his yearly salary, no one in their right mind would throw that sort of relative money up against the wall if they weren't confident in their team's ability.

Even though you probably won't see this George, but I will keep buying until you pack your bags and leave MRR. It is you we are putting our money in, because we all know you are capable of greatness!!!!! Or else most of us wouldn't be here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $640 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9462678 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1389982 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.