NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The problem is Miller is a terrible negotiator. He can't...

1. 9,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    The problem is Miller is a terrible negotiator. He can't seem to close deals and even the ones he manages to close are riddled with outs and flexibility for the other party. Look at the HP deal, there was no minimum order requirements, look at Walmart, he presented it as over 4000 POS , we all understood a POS to be where a physical item is on sale as that is how he presented Best Buy, then it turns out that Walmart is using a completely different model and Miller was ledt waffling at the investor presentation and Ronn was left to explain it. NHS, the list goes on. He still hasn't provided the commercial agreement with RealTek after promising in a late 2022 investor webinar.
    They raised $1.85 mln in April to buy time to cut a deal, according to the investor relations guy they had something in May that was ready to go then they started talking to other parties. Since then the options have lapsed and we are rapidly approaching the end of July, the $1.85mln is almost used up and there is very little from sales.
    I can't imagine those investors are too happy with what has transpired and the undertakings they would of been given.
    You can do the math, they would most likely have lass than $300k left in the bank now. That is another couple of weeks of operation before they are empty.
    I have tried to check it appears there haven't been any sackings etc, it is following his usual MO of Miller, running it into a wall and pulling something out in the last minute as happened with RealTek.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.