NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I am not sure Miller’s performance shares can tell us anything...

1. 9,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I am not sure Miller’s performance shares can tell us anything about the value.
    It is essentially self serving behaviour where he and the other directors have put their snouts into the trough at the expense of shareholders. I have to go back and check but he used to be a substantial shareholder with something like 8-9% of the company. Prior to the “performance shares” he had less than 1.5%.
    Notice that he didnt vary the terms on the options given to the investors who bailed out NUH in April. He could have done that in the lead up to the GM or even post GM but prior to expiration. He didnt do a thing. He let them lapse.
    He has a disdain for shareholders , you see that in his reluctance to meet and engage with them, he just doesnt care about them, he sees shareholders as a means to an end.
    94% of shareholders didnt participate in the rights issue and his understanding of the market is so impaired that he doesnt understand that the smaller investors are the ones setting the price, not the top 5 or 6 who never trade on the live market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.