PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Whether an announcement is market sensitive depends on the...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1994
    Whether an announcement is market sensitive depends on the circumstances of the entity and the information contained in the announcement. If an announcement contains new material information it is generally presumed to be market sensitive, whereas procedural or update announcements are generally not marked price sensitive.

Under Listing Rule 3.1, the information in an announcement is considered market sensitive if "a reasonable person would expect the information to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity's securities. Section 677 of the Corporations Act provides further that this test is deemed to be met "if the information would, or would be likely to, influence persons who commonly invest in securities in deciding whether to acquire or dispose of the securities".

So one would think it's a procedural or an update announcement..

Do we agree ? Anyway it's a few weeks late but it's another ticked box.

During the week, I will extrapolate on trial study that caught my interest and how it affects us in a very positive way. Monepantel is not just an mTOR pathway. Cancer growth has possibly 11 pathways. We cover three now.

Also I have been buying for what that is worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.