SPX 18.2% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Notification of cessation of securities - SPX, page-53

1. 2,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    This is TopDog and I'm fine thanks for your genuine concerns.

I'm a big boy and have gained plenty of insurance with heads.

I'm still 100% confident in $SPX.ax and have put my money where my mouth is and don't listen to any noise from here or anywhere else when making any investments decisions.

I am comfortable with where the company is heading and actually feel sorry for anyone who hasn't investment, not the other way around.

Options are burnt and that's a shame, should they have extended the options, in my inexperienced opinion on the matter, I think I would have.

However I always believed they had a reason for this and guess to this point they didn't deliver on them.

But if anyone doesn't see what's coming in future with this company, are either blind, or have no faith in management.

Sure, they have missed some critical deadlines, but the system is an ecosystem that no other company on the planet can compete with as a whole, IMO of course.

I see there are a lot of posters here having their time in the sun now, claiming to be knowledgeable, intelligent, well informed.

They also refer to all holders as nothing more than gullible sheep for Adrian's family, so that he can live a great lifestyle.

We are about to witness, (IMO of course), a great awakening for these people.

These are not claims, yet observations and looking forward to see who actually has done their research and who has done nothing more than read announcements and made poor judgment and given unfair opinions.

However I actually feel sorry for posters wasting their lives away who don't own the stock.

I get it that they are obviously paid to create conflicting opinions to get traffic to the system, but it's a job that I wouldn't want to be doing.

Please don't fell for me, as I'm about to do very well on spenda IMO, however if it went belly up.

I will still be more than fine, I own a very successful company and I love what I do and it has purpose for me and everyone involved.

With over 120 staff now, I am lucky that hotcopper is not my life, nor is this stock, but a mear by product that I believe will pay off in a big way.

But I'm not here to make any judgements, nor any claims.

I just want to see spenda do well, as I know Adrian has worked his butt off to get us here and he's copped a lot of backlash.

So for he's sake and obviously us loyal shareholders, it will be great when we have our time in sun shortly.

But it's not too late for people to take a position, I have left plenty for anyone wanting to get in lol.

But don't feel sorry for TopDog, as he is enjoying his life and not concerned at all with the company or the noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.4K 9.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5355167 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 597838 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.